DESIGN TO BUILD, WE HAVE YOU COVERED.
We work with all budgets and types of landscaping with a commitment to creating picturesque landscapes that complement existing structures, as well as creating an impressive new environment.
THE PATH TO PERFECT HARDSCAPES STARTS HERE
With DRS Lawn and Landscape, you’re guaranteed a beautiful indoor or outdoor living space. Stone and concrete structures are our specialty, and we will treat your property like our own.
NEVER RAKE, MULCH OR MOW AGAIN.
Our commitment to excellence does not end at the build phase. We offer competitive maintenance packages for lawns of any size including; Mowing, Trimming, Clean-ups, Edging, Mulching, and more!
Landscaping increases the property value of your home, and your outside environment is an extension of your home, therefore, it is our goal to unite your landscape so it reflects your personality.
DRS Lawn & Landscape is located in Long Valley, New Jersey and provides complete residential and commercial lawn, landscaping, hardscaping and snow removal services in Tewksbury NJ, Long Valley NJ, Oldwick NJ and the surrounding tri-state area of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. We are an established, fully insured, professional and reliable landscape company, dedicated to providing only the highest level of quality to our customers.
What Are Landscapers Long Valley NJ?
1. Landscapers design and maintain outdoor spaces like yards, parks, gardens, and other green areas.
2. They work to create a visually pleasing environment by selecting plants that thrive in the given climate and soil conditions of a particular site.
3. Landscaping can also involve hardscaping elements such as pathways, walls, patios, or decks to provide functionality within the landscape design.
4. It is essential for landscapers to be knowledgeable about local vegetation types to select species of plants that will flourish in the region without needing excessive care or resources from their owners over time.
5. Landscape maintenance typically involves mowing lawns, regularly removing weeds and debris from flower beds, and applying fertilizers or pesticides when needed to ensure healthy foliage growth throughout the year.
Pros And Cons Of Landscaping
1. Landscaping can improve the aesthetic appeal of a property and create an inviting environment.
2. Professional landscapers are experienced in creating pleasing designs that maximize the use of space, reduce water usage, and enhance curb appeal.
3. Hiring a landscaper can save time and effort by providing you with professional services to quickly complete the job without sacrificing quality or safety.
4. Landscaping projects can increase property values if done correctly and professionally, as well as reduce energy costs due to more efficient irrigation systems or climate–appropriate plants that require less water or maintenance than traditional grass lawns would require.
5. Well–maintained landscapes also help minimize pest infestations while promoting healthier environmental conditions (by reducing runoff pollutants).
1. Hiring professionals for landscaping services may be expensive depending on the scope of work needed to complete your project satisfactorily; however, it is often worth the cost for long-term benefits such as increased value through better aesthetics and improved efficiency from adequately designed irrigation systems/plants, etc.
2 . Landscaping requires ongoing maintenance, which could be labor intensive when DIY‘ing – this means regular mowing/weeding/watering etc., so it might not be suitable for those who don‘t have much free time or are unable to do physical labor themselves.
3 . Due diligence must always be taken when selecting a landscape contractor – inexperienced contractors may provide substandard results leaving homeowners disappointed with their investment both financially & aesthetically speaking.
Decision-Making Factors When Hiring A Landscaper
1. Budget: Determine your available budget for the work to be completed.
2. Location: Identify where landscaping services are needed, and consider factors like climate and soil type when deciding which plants and materials may be suitable.
3. Style: Decide on a particular style or theme that you would like your landscape to reflect; this could range from informal cottage gardens to formal Japanese–style landscapes, depending on preference.
4. Services: Consider which services will be necessary for achieving the desired outcome (e.g., lawn maintenance, tree trimming/removal, flower bed installation, etc.).
5. Plantings: Choose appropriate trees, shrubs, grasses, and ground covers based on your landscaper’s advice regarding suitability in terms of the environment and aesthetics—for example, color palette or texture considerations such as foliage contrast or height variation within beds.
6 . Hardscaping elements (elements other than plant material): Select features such as pathways/walkways, patios/terraces, and decks that best complement the design plan while providing practical functionality; check with a professional if unsure whether these structures require permits before construction/installation beginning.
7 . Maintenance schedule: Establish an ongoing maintenance program with your service provider to keep your outdoor space looking its best over time!